Capital Raised to date as of May 2023
Why alternative investments are safer
FOXI only raises on projects we truly believe in, applying our proprietary methods of selecting and evaluating projects allows us to provide investors with the opportunity to share the value created in these projects.
About The Project
This is a unique opportunity to become the owner of a pro-rata share in indirect equity in a SAND QUARRY based in Helidon, South-East Queensland for the most mined resource in the world, sand.
The 113.6 ha quarry is in a pristine condition with mine lease approvals in place to fast track commercial quarrying operations.
Pleasure Point Mine is raising funds to establish mining operations and manage PPM.
The recent drilling reported a measured resource of 40,921,600 tonnes and a high-grade silica sand has been achieved through initial laboratory crushing and washing.
Why We Like This Investment
- Mining lease (ML 50227) and extractive industry approvals and permits in place to adhere to the planned extraction and sales projection.
- Viable market opportunities for both export and domestic markets.
- The mine measured resource of 40,921,600 tonnes and a high (94% unwashed and 97% washed) silica content, which may provide PPM with the opportunity to add high grade silica to its production.
- Existing road access and located approximately 90km west of Brisbane.
- Suitable for a variety of uses including: architectural high gloss finish stone for export; dimension stone for export and domestic use; landscaping and retaining wall boulders; road base; concrete aggregates and other general-purpose aggregates; cement & mortar grade sands; pipeline bedding, packing and ballast sands and coloured sands.
What We Like
Send Me Project Info
The Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy in Queensland has also confirmed the addition of silica to PPM’s production for ML50227. As such, the drilling results of the phase one drilling programme that concluded in December 2021, are currently being updated according to the reporting guidelines of the JORC Code 2 to reflect the addition of silica for an updated figure of the measured resource 3 and the “in-situ” or unimproved value of ML50227.
PPM has purchased and commissioned an 8.75 tonne Komatsu PC88MR-10 excavator that is anticipated to be on site and operational at PPM, by the end of September 2022, to commence site clean-up and preparation works.
The funds manager for this PPM offer is Responsible Entity Services Limited ACN 116 489 430 (RES), which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) #299024, and is the issuer of interests in the schemes to which it operates. RES has registered the RES Fund ARSN 127 384 767 and the RES Investment Fund ARSN 120 933 093 with ASIC.
Please read the product PDS and the TMD for full disclosure of risks before you invest.
PPM is located on Gold Mine Road, in the centre of Helidon Queensland, the site is located approximately 110 kilometres west of Brisbane with easy access to all main highways that provide a gateway to Brisbane, the Brisbane port and to other major cities.